Horace, free now on Epic until Jan 23 at 05:00 PM.
How to get the game:
Or just click on following link: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/horace
About this game
This masterpiece from Paul Helman and Sean Scapelhorn is a classic platformer that tells an emotional and surprisingly rich tale of self-discovery peppered with nostalgic popular culture references that will bring a smile to any gamer who enjoys the 8 and 16 bit era!
An unmissable tale of a small robot on a big adventure!
Made by just two people, Horace offers over 15 hours of exciting platforming and pushes the boundaries of the genre with profound storytelling and quirky and nostalgic pop culture references! A game made by videogame lovers for videogame lovers!
- “A frankly gorgeous-looking pixel art platform adventure game” Kotaku UK
- 9/10 “Might very well be the best platformer of 2019” Cub3d
- “Horace’s heartwarming narrative pushes you through the hardcore gameplay, and the high quality aesthetic and music burns themselves into your brain” Escapist Magazine
- 9/10 “Definitely one of the best Indie titles I have played this year” Demon Gaming
- 9.5/10 “This is one of the best games of 2019 and one of the best independent games I have ever played” Way too many games
- 8.5/10 “Manages to offer his own personal reading of the platform genre, surprisingly walking the streets of narration” Multiplayer.it
- 8/10 “Unique, unsettling and surprising title”. Everyeye.it
- “Brilliantly exceeds expectations” PDVG
- “Is a treat, and very well worth getting hold of” Get Indie Gaming
Adventure through hours and hours of varied gameplay, dubbed by many as Indie GOTY 2019! Overcome 2D platforming challenges with a unique twist, unlock new metroidvania inspired robot abilities, enjoy plenty of retro-inspired mini games and reunite Horace with his family.